When was the last time you looked in the mirror? Were you totally satisfied with what you saw? If the answer is, “Not really,” then you may want to check out these 5 great reasons to communicate with your Encinitas dentist about cosmetic dentistry procedures.
1. The first reason is that a little cosmetic dentistry goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, are simple and easy to do, but they can have dramatic results.
2. Next, you might be surprised at how cost-effective it is! Next time you are in the office of your dentist, ask for a price chart. You may be pleasantly surprised.
3. Don’t worry about pain, your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people expect the procedures to be painful, but dentists are trained to help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort. This is true whether you are getting dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile redesign.
4. You’re never too old! Many mature men and women think that cosmetic dentistry procedures are only for the young, but teeth continue to change throughout your life and these procedures may be exactly what is needed. Plus, many satisfied patients say they look years younger after the procedures are complete.
5. Your cosmetic dentist can treat your particular cosmetic dental dilemma. Some folks have been led to believe that they have to live with chipped, cracked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and to repair a wide array of dental dilemmas.
If you are looking for a dentist in Solana Beach, we invite you to schedule a consultation Etesse Holistic and Cosmetic Dentistry would love to serve you.
Contact Etesse Holistic and Cosmetic Dentistry:
Etesse Holistic & Cosmetic Dentistry
530 Lomas Santa Fe Dr Ste K
Solana Beach, CA 92075