In-house Dental Membership Plan
At Etesse and Godes Holistic and Cosmetic Dentistry, our in-house dental membership plans help our patients receive comprehensive holistic dental care they can afford. We understand the important role oral health plays in whole-body health, and our membership plans help our patients achieve their health goals.
Why Should I purchase a Dental Membership Plan?
No dental insurance? No problem! Our dental membership plans avoid the stress of dealing with an insurance company—this means no annual maximums, no waiting periods, and no hidden restrictions. Having a membership means that you have a team of dental professionals who know you well, know your specific dental needs, and is easily accessible for both routine and emergency care.
Our practice has a focus on promoting wellness. Our comprehensive Dental Membership Plan allows you to take the stress out of seeing the dentist regularly by including your annual doctor exams, routine x-rays, and a predefined number of dental cleanings in your annual membership fee. Seeing our office regularly allows us to help maintain your oral health, educate you, and detect and treat any issues or diseases when they are more easily manageable.
Benefits of the In-Office Membership Plan
- No deductibles or reimbursements – you receive savings right away!
- No monthly premiums – we make it easier for you with one annual fee
- No annual maximums – visit us as much as you need
- Easy to apply – fill out the Agreement Form with our team and start using your benefits immediately
- Can join at any time of the year
- The whole family can be in our in-office dental membership plan
- no waiting periods
- no denial of care
- no claim form
- Receive the quality dental care you know and can trust from Dr. Etesse and Dr. Godes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Do You Have A Membership Plan?
A: We believe oral health plays a huge role in overall health. Visiting your dental office regularly enables us to provide comprehensive and preventive care. Our annual membership plan includes routine preventive dental care at no extra cost and additional services at a reduced cost. After signing up, your membership is effective immediately. There is no waiting period, no deductibles, no denial of care, and no annual maximum on discounts. Receive quality dental care at a price you can afford.
Q: When do my benefits start?
A: There is no waiting period. Your benefits start immediately after signing up and each term lasts for 1 (one) year.
Q: Which plan is right for me? Do I need the Periodontal Plan?
A: If you have ever had periodontal disease or a deep cleaning in the past, you are more susceptible to further gum disease. We encourage our Periodontal Patients to see our team more frequently than twice a year to maintain gum and bone health. Our doctors and hygienist will discuss if you have gum disease and what treatment you may benefit from. This plan is meant to help reduce the cost of the extra visits and laser bacterial reduction that are meant to help stabilize or arrest periodontal destruction.
Q: What age do we need to change from the Child Plan to the Adult Plan?
A: The Child Plan is for children 13 and under.
Membership Plan Disclosures
- This membership plan is a discount plan, not a dental insurance policy or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- The membership plan is offered to uninsured persons only and cannot be combined with any insurance or other discounts. The membership plan is not (a) insurance, (b) a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act, (c) pre-payment for future services, or (d) payment for access to discounted services. The membership plan is a direct agreement between you and Etesse Holistic & Cosmetic Dentistry. The membership plan only covers services offered at the office location at 530 Lomas Santa Fe Dr. Ste. K.
- The membership plan is non-refundable and non-transferrable and is active for a 12 month period from the effective date. Your membership plan payment must be current to receive the services and discounts included in the plan.
- Payment for treatment is due at the time services are rendered.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Everyone deserves to benefit from affordable and comprehensive dental care. Congratulations on making the first step to prioritizing your oral health! Contact us to get started today.